Falfield is a purpose-built scheme with apartments situated on the ground, first or second floor serviced by a lift.
The ground floor accommodation has been designed to comply with disability standards for people with mobility issues.
Sussex Housing and Care sheltered housing for rent
Our sheltered housing can help you live independently, knowing you have security and peace of mind, due to our support staff and alarm services. Each of our sheltered homes is supported by an experienced manager and a 24 hour emergency call system.
- You need to be over 60 years old.
- Have earnings and savings below a certain level
- Not own property.
- You must have a local connection to the area.
Most of our vacancies are advertised using Sussex Homemove.
- Sutton Avenue, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 4LG (directions displayed on map)
- Sussex Housing and Care
- Service Type:
- Specialist Housing
- Type of accommodation:
- Sheltered housing for older people
- Organisation Sector:
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 60+
This page was last updated on 14 December 2018
Was this information helpful?