Ashleigh Glegg House
Ashleigh Glegg House is just a short walk away from local shops, railway station and the beach.
There are charming and spacious studio flats for rent on either the ground or first floor, along with a two bedroom first floor apartment. As there is no lift facility, this scheme is ideal for the more able resident.
Sussex Housing and Care sheltered housing for rent
Our sheltered housing can help you live independently, knowing you have security and peace of mind, due to our support staff and alarm services. Each of our sheltered homes is supported by an experienced manager and a 24 hour emergency call system.
- You need to be over 60 years old.
- Have earnings and savings below a certain level
- Not own property.
- You must have a local connection to the area.
Most of our vacancies are advertised using Sussex Homemove.
- Grosvenor Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 2BW (directions displayed on map)
- Sussex Housing and Care
- Service Type:
- Specialist Housing
- Type of accommodation:
- Sheltered housing for older people
- Organisation Sector:
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 60+
This page was last updated on 14 December 2018
Was this information helpful?