Eastbourne & District Mencap Limited
Eastbourne & District Mencap has been Supporting People with Learning disabilities for over 60 years.
We provide the following Services:-
- A Busy Day Services
- Saturday Clubs to Provide Respite
- Welfare and Drop in Centre
- Residential accommodation
We are a local registered charity supported by the kind and generous people of Eastbourne. We are delighted to have more than 100 members who include people with learning disabilities, their families and those dedicated to supporting and improving the lives of people with learning disabilities. Our aim is to support people with learning disabilities, as valued members of society, to live a full and fulfilling life, with equal rights, responsibilities and opportunities.
- 113 Pevensey Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 8AD (directions displayed on map)
- Mencap - Eastbourne & District
- Service Type:
- Help at home and help to live independently
- Organisation Sector:
- Registered charity number:
- Health Conditions:
- Learning disabilities
This page was last updated on 10 April 2019
Was this information helpful?