Accommodation for people over 65 who require personal care
Accommodation iss provided mainly on the ground floor, with a few rooms on the first floor.
The service is situated in a quiet residential street.
- Marine Parade, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 2PY (directions displayed on map)
- Beachlands Residential Care Home
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 65+
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 07 December 2018
Was this information helpful?