Care home for younger adults with learning disabilities who may also have autism.
Ashlee House is a traditional detached house located close to the sea and within a very short distance of local retail shops. There is a large paved garden area at the rear. Behind the house there is a learning disabilities college and local convenience shops are nearby.
Dedicated staff at Ashlee House ensure a warm and homely atmosphere. The aim is to provide a safe, supportive and caring environment for their residents.
Facilities & Services
- Independent Living Training
- Own GP if required
- Own Furniture if required
- Pets by arrangement
- Close to Local shops
- Near Public Transport
- Minibus or other transport
- Wheelchair access
- Gardens for residents
- Television point in own room
- 5 Jameson Road, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, TN40 1EG (directions displayed on map)
- Allied Care
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 18+
- Adults under 65
- For People With:
- Learning disabilities
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 07 December 2018
Was this information helpful?