Accommodation for people with learning disabilities, autsim or mental health conditions who require personal care.
The home is a converted older building, with bedrooms on four floors, there is a lift to enable people to access all parts of the home. There is a secure rear garden where people can spend time outside.
- 14 Silverdale Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20 7AU (directions displayed on map)
- Allied Care
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 18+
- For People With:
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health needs
- Autism or Asperger's Syndrome
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 07 December 2018
Was this information helpful?