Hastings and Bexhill Mencap Open Door provides daytime activities for adults with a learning disability.
Open Door provides day time activities for adults with a learning disability.
We provide two different timetables:
- New Experiences - for members who enjoy an active life style,
- Opportunities for Life - for those who prefer a slower pace.
Members have a choice of activities designed to encourage a positive and independent future.
Many of our sessions are within the local community with others based in our centre. For further information on activities available please see our timetable.
We can offer supported work placements, and Open Door members can access Special Olympic sports.
We identify opportunities for our members to work in collaboration with community organisations with members having the chance to showcase their work.
Open Door is self funding with members paying a fee to attend, we also fund raise or apply for grants for extra activities or equipment.
- Frimley, 64 London Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6AS (directions displayed on map)
- Mencap - Hastings & Bexhill
- Service Type:
- Day Service(s)
- www.hastings-bexhill-mencap.org - Open Door
- Client Groups:
- People with learning disabilities
- Organisation Sector:
This page was last updated on 10 July 2019
Was this information helpful?