Chalk Farm Learning Disabilities Centre
Chalk Farm Learning Disability Centre offers a high quality learning environment which provides realistic training and work experience within the setting of a fully functioning hotel and plant centre.
Our service is for adults with learning disabilities
- when they leave full-time education
- adults with learning disabilities of any working age
The ultimate aim of the project is to help students to increase their independent living skills as well as their ability to enter the real job market.
- Chalk Farm Hotel, Coopers Hill, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20 9JD (directions displayed on map)
- Chalk Farm Learning Disabilities Centre
- Service Type:
- Training and Education
- Client Groups:
- People with learning disabilities
This page was last updated on 01 May 2019
Was this information helpful?