The Moorings specialises in supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs, including epilepsy and challenging behaviour. It can accommodate a maximum of three people who require support with their personal care.
The accommodation is provided on the ground floor of a fully adapted detached bungalow. There is level access to the side of the property garden and decking which is at the rear of the property.
- The Moorings, Rattle Road, Westham, Pevensey, East Sussex, BN24 5DS (directions displayed on map)
- The Moorings
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults under 65
- For People With:
- Physical disabilities
- Learning disabilities
- PMLD (profound and multiple learning disabilities)
- Autism or Asperger's Syndrome
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 10 December 2018
Was this information helpful?