We are a specialist care home in Hove, providing a 24-hour support service to deaf and/or deafblind men and women over the age of 18.
Our main objective is to provide a comfortable and safe environment that actively promotes individual choice and independent living.
Wilbury Gardens is a three-storey detached house with gardens at the front and rear. Our spacious open-plan living and dining area is a lovely place to sit and relax or watch TV, and leads on to a bright and cosy conservatory. We also have a separate front lounge, well-equipped kitchen and laundry room.
- 13 Wilbury Gardens, Hove, Brighton, BN3 6HQ (directions displayed on map)
- RNID Action on Hearing Loss
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk - Wilbury Gardens
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- For People With:
- Hearing impairment
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 19 December 2018
Was this information helpful?