Westwood Care Home
Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care.
The home is a large property, over three floors and there is a communal lounge and dining room and well-maintained gardens.
- 9 Knoyle Road, Brighton, BN1 6RB (directions displayed on map)
- Westwood Care Home (Brighton)
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults under 65
- Adults 65+
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 19 November 2018
Was this information helpful?