Hazelgrove Nursing Home
Accommodation for people with dementia who require nursing or personal care.
The service is purpose built, with a lounge/dining areas and a further two lounges arranged over one floor. It can provide care and support for up to 37 people.
- Heath Hill Avenue, Bevendean, Brighton, BN2 4FH (directions displayed on map)
- Hazelgrove Healthcare Ltd
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults under 65
- Adults 65+
- For People With:
- Dementia or Alzheimer's
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 06 December 2018
Was this information helpful?