St Christopher's Residential Home
Accommodation for people who require nursing or personal care.
Bedrooms are located over four floors which are accessible via stairs or a stair lift. There is level access to a patio at the rear of the property where there are raised flower beds.
- 47/49 Rutland Gardens, Hove, Brighton, BN3 5PD (directions displayed on map)
- St Christopher's Residential Home
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 65+
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 20 November 2018
Was this information helpful?