Bluebird Care (Eastbourne & Wealden)
Domiciliary home care provider. From 30 mins visits to 24/7 live-in care. We provide a range of care at home services, supporting older people, those with learning or physical disabilities as well as children and their families.
Eastbourne and Wealden District, including Eastbourne, East Dean, Herstmonceux, Hailsham, Waldron, Uckfield, Heathfield, Uckfield, Crowborough, Wadhurst, Buxted, Forest Row, Nutley, Crowborough, Mayfield, Frant, Wadhurst
Personal care / Domestic care
24/7 live-in care (includes palliative, Dementia, Parkinson's)
Bluebird Care understand that customers prefer to live in the comfort of their own home, but may need some help to do this. We listen to these needs then provide a care service in the home – it’s that simple.
Our range of services
- Assistance with a ‘good morning’ start to the day, with help to get up, wash, shower or bath, get dressed and have breakfast.
- Shopping support - alongside our customer or alternatively we can come in, agree a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away.
- Preparation of food and drink.
- Ensuring a timely prompt for medication when due.
- Undertaking domestic tasks such as cleaning, laundry and ironing either on a regular basis or as a ‘spring clean’, whatever the season.
- Provision of a respite service. If you are performing the role of principal carer, then you may need support during your time off each week.
- Pampering sessions – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime.
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed.
- Provision of care services through the night for those people who need them. This can either be on a ‘sleeper night’ basis, where the care worker expects a reasonable night's sleep but is on hand for emergencies, or a ‘waking night’ where the care worker is on duty throughout the night.
- Live in care – providing a care worker to live with you in your home. Similarly, we often provide live-in care when a customer needs temporary support through a period of convalescence or recuperation when returning from hospital.
This is only a selection of the things we can help you with. If you require other services to suit your needs, please get in touch with us.
We are a family owned franchise, and we have been providing care in the Eastbourne and Wealden areas to a very high standard.
Registered manager has 20+ years care experience. Level 4/RMA. Gold Standard Palliative Care certificate, and was voted Bluebird Care UK Registered manager of the year 2017.
We believe that care matters and we are committed to providing the highest quality homecare in Eastbourne & Wealden so that our customers can remain in their own homes.
We are registered with the CQC and have a UK gold standard qualification in end of life care.
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Bluebird Care (Eastbourne & Wealden)
- Service Type:
- Help at home and help to live independently
- www.bluebirdcare.co.uk - Eastbourne & Wealden
- Services available:
- Night sitting / care
- Day care
- Home care
- Carers respite
- Shopping / food delivery
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- East Sussex County Council Approved Homecare
- Organisation Sector:
- Client Groups:
- Adults 50+
- People with learning disabilities
- People with a physical disability
- People with Dementia / Alzheimers
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This is one of East Sussex County Council ‘s Approved Homecare Providers and has met the Council’s quality assurance criteria. The Council may undertake periodic audits and provide support to help ensure standards remain high.
This page was last updated on 07 May 2019
This page was last updated on 07 May 2019
- The Old Printworks, 1 Commercial Road, Eastbourne, TN21 3XQ
- 01323 727 903
People who viewed this service also viewed
Was this information helpful?