Filsham Lodge is a specially adapted nursing home, providing excellent standards in dementia, nursing, and end of life care, in a safe and loving environment.
Filsham Lodge offers
- Respite care for the families who need a break. Experienced staff and nurses offer 24/7 care, so you know your loved one is in good hands.
- Experienced, qualified and caring staff
- In-house 'pat-dog', Poppy
- Pet friendly home
- A sensory room
- In-house osteopath for our residents' mobility
- Garden with seating area
- Safe and secure environment
- Daily activities are offered to all residents including music, reading, films, puzzles, and more.
- In-house hairdressing salon with hairdresser available
Nursing care: We provide 24/7 care with our highly qualified nurses and carers. Fast and efficient medical treatment is delivered and monitored. We have our own osteopath and maintain excellent relationships with the residents' and local GPs, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, and more.
End of life care: Staff are trained in the use of specialist equipment to enable our residents a peaceful passing, without anxiety or pain
- 129-137 South Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3NN (directions displayed on map)
- Sovereign Care Limited
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 65+
- For People With:
- Dementia or Alzheimer's
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 17 December 2018
Was this information helpful?