Conifer Lodge is a home for up to 26 residents, tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished yet retaining much of the character you would expect from Edwardian Houses.
Resident’s bedrooms are located over 3 floors, all with en-suite facilities and mostly accessible by stair lifts. Residents are encouraged to bring small personal items with them to add that familiar touch to their surroundings.
We have two lounges where residents can socialize, read a newspaper, look out on to the garden or watch television.
The home is non-smoking.
- 24-hour care
- Full central heating
- Emergency nurse call points
- Personal laundry
- Assisted baths/shower rooms and dressing
- Monitored medication and dispensing
- Individual shopping undertaken
- Choice of menu/special diets catered for
- Extra drinks and snacks 24 hrs a day
- Daily activities and occasional outings
- Daily newspaper (optional extra)
- 95-99 Pembroke Crescent, Hove, Brighton, BN3 5DE (directions displayed on map)
- Macleod Pinsent Care
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults under 65
- Adults 65+
- For People With:
- Mental health needs
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 04 January 2019
Was this information helpful?