43 Sedlescombe Road South
A beautifully refurbished semi-detached Edwardian house with six very large bedrooms and spacious communal areas.
Our service offers:
- Medium to high staffing ratios, including 1:1 and above
- 24 hour specialised support
- A community based setting
- A realistic timetable of activities offering structure and stability, focussing on their interests and ability.
- Robust care package
- Professional support
- A small group of service users
Our vision is to promote a world where people with learning disabilities and autism are valued members of their communities.
We provide the necessary support systems to help each of our Service Users overcome their fears and frustrations; empowering them to live happily via more effective and acceptable methods of communication
- 43 Sedlescombe Road South, St. Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 0TB (directions displayed on map)
- ASD Unique Services Ltd
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 18+
- Adults under 65
- For People With:
- Learning disabilities
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 21 August 2019
Was this information helpful?