List of services
- Personal care: assistance with bathing/showering, Toileting, mouth care, hoisting, pressure sore awareness and care
- Home meal preparation: nutrition, cooking, assisting with feeding, menu planning.
- Medication assistance: prescription collection, transport to doctors, hospital or clinic appointments and glucose monitoring.
- Shopping assistance (including internet/online shopping).
- Domestic suties: laundry, ironing, cleaning, household admin, pension collection and banking.
- Pet care: dog sitting, dog walking and vet appointments.
- Social engagement and support with daytime activities.
- Trips out and about and communication with family and friends.
- Respite care: planned or emergency temporary care provided. Short term and time limited breaks for families and other unpaid carers.
Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday Sunday 7am-9pm
Charging and related information
£15 .00 per hour 1/2 hour call £12.00
Bank Holiday £20.00 per hour
For any house call over 10 miles will be charged at 45p/mile
A member of the Support with Confidence scheme
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
- David Robins
- Service Type:
- Personal Assistants
- Support with Confidence entry, including expertise, experience and background
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
- Registration Category:
- Personal Assistants
- Organisation Sector:
- Micro provider
About This Service
- Bank holidays
- Male or female:
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Meal preparation
- Pet care
- Household admin
- Providing medical care:
- Doctors' appointments
- Hospital/Clinic appointments
- Level of service:
- Respite care
- Can provide own transport
- Full driving licence
- Provide transport for social occasions/shopping/events/etc
- Providing personal care:
- General personal care
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing and undressing
- Can use hoist
- Personal hygiene/ continence
- Help with eating
- Assistance getting out and about
- Medication assistance and prescription collection etc
Support With Confidence
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
This page was last updated on 24 June 2019
Was this information helpful?