Health & Wellbeing Community Hubs
The hubs in Bexhill – The Charter Centre and The Pelham – are part of the Healthy Hastings and Rother HNS programme. The programme aims to reduce health inequalities by improving the health and wellbeing of people in Hastings and Rother’s most disadvantaged communities.
We host a range of healthy and fun activities with our partners so that local people can improve and manage their health and wellbeing via access to information, signposting to other services and support in our two convenient locations.
We currently offer most of the following (call for details):
- Man with a pan – cookery classes
- Make and mend
- Bexhill Icebreakers
- Lunch buddies
- Christians Against Poverty (CAP) debt advice
- Bexhill Family Fitness
- Fluid Yoga
- Walk 2 Run
- Rooms available for hire
- The Charter Centre, 36 London Road, Bexhill, East Sussex
- The Pelham, Hollier’s Hill, Bexhill, East Sussex, TN40 2DD (directions displayed on map)
- Sussex Community Development Association (SCDA)
- Service Type:
- Help people live healthy lives
- sussexcommunity.org.uk - Charter Centre and The Pelham
This page was last updated on 09 January 2019
Was this information helpful?