Hyman Fine House
Hyman Fine House is the only Jewish Care home in the area.
- all rooms with en-suite toilets and some with en-suite showers
- ground-floor rooms have direct access to the courtyard
- four assisted bathrooms
- television and telephone points can be available in all rooms
- a choice of several communal living areas, two dining rooms and a bright, sunny conservatory that opens onto a courtyard.
Residents can take part in a range of entertainment and excursion activities run by the dedicated staff and committed volunteers or relax in one of the lounges.
Visitors from the local community run the home’s synagogue services on Shabbat and festivals.
- 20 Burlington Street, Brighton, BN2 1AU (directions displayed on map)
- Hyman Fine House (Jewish Care)
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- www.jewishcare.org - Hyman Fine House
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 65+
- Religious Connection:
- For People With:
- Dementia or Alzheimer's
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 09 January 2019
Was this information helpful?