Hello, I’m Sharon…
As well as the activities listed, I am quite happy to provide personal services (washing, toileting etc) or simple meal preparation/washing up should the need arise, but unfortunately I don’t have the availability to do this on a regular basis.
However, while I am with you, I am also happy to do such things as:
- Walk the dog
- Feed the cat
- Phone the gas people
- Take you shopping, or to the cinema
- Visit a garden centre, a museum, National Trust house or garden
- Oil that squeaky door, replace light bulbs
- Help you to use a computer/laptop
- Take you to the library/church/hairdresser/doctor
- Help you to rekindle an old activity, or try a new one such as going swimming, Pilates, yoga, Tai Chi
- Show you how an iphone works, and some of the more useful things it can do (but no experience with android phones - sorry)
I can turn my hand to most things:
- general darning, sewing buttons and taking up hems;
- typing letters and other documents;
- replacing light bulbs;
- deciphering instruction manuals;
- painting and wallpapering to a decent standard;
- jet washing your decking/slabs;
- putting a flat-pack cupboard together;
- or even treat you to an amateur manicure!
And now for the bad part …
- I can’t cook. I mean, I can knock up beans on toast, and my scrambled eggs are pretty good … but if you want anything more than that, then I’m not your girl.
- I have no musical abilities whatsoever – I can just about play a triangle. I have two flat feet for dancing, and can’t sing to save my life …
Bexhill/Battle: also Herstmonceux, Burwash, Sedlescombe etc
Available 24/7 - 365 days a year. Sorry no live-in service, I can ONLY offer ‘asleep’ nights (maximum of 2 calls per night).
Please note - Non-smoking houses only
Charging and related information
Bexhill/Battle – no extra charge.
Ninfield to rural villages – first 4 miles are free, then £0.45 per mile thereafter.
Car parking/event tickets/public transport/refreshments to be paid for by the client.
|Monday – Friday||
£15.00 ph (min 2 hours)
£9.50 ph (min 8 hours)
8 hours = £76.00
£17.00 ph (min 2 hours)
£12.00 ph (min 8 hours)
£19.00 per hour (min 2 hours)
£15.00 ph (min 8 hours)
|Emergency Call Out||£50.00 for initial call out, including first 30 mins.
Subsequent hourly charge as above
Days = Any hours worked between 7am - 10pm
Nights = Any hours worked between 10pm and 7am. 10% price reduction for more than 2 consecutive nights booked.
I am a member of the Support With Confidence scheme
- Bexhill, East Sussex
- Sharon Lineham
- Service Type:
- Personal Assistants
- Support with Confidence entry, including experience, expertise and background
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
- Organisation Sector:
- Micro provider
- Registration Category:
- Personal Assistants
About This Service
- 7 days a week
- Bank holidays
- Age band:
- Adults 65+
- Adults 18+
- Male or female:
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Pet care
- Household admin
- Help with computers
- Level of service:
- Overnight stay
- Pop in calls
- Sitting service
- Respite care
- Provide transport for social occasions/shopping/events/etc
- Providing personal care:
- Medication assistance and prescription collection etc
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
This page was last updated on 21 January 2019
Was this information helpful?