List of services
Personal Assistant Services providing help at home and support to live independently.
Through my professional knowledge, my compassion, patience, and some humour I bring a person-centred approach to the following for you:
- Conversation and companionship
- Home help & meal preparation
- Pet walking & feeding (single friendly dog)
- Administrative & financial tasks (e.g. paperwork, paying bills, computerised record keeping); Learning or refreshing IT skills; managing trades people & professionals
- Organise and accompany shopping trips, doctor appointments, outings, and attendances at church
- Travel organiser, facilitator & companion
- Errands – sometimes little things make a big difference!
- Gardening & garden design – practical help & advice
Eastbourne & 10-15 miles surrounding area
Will travel further in UK or abroad with advanced planning
8am–6pm Monday to Friday - subject to availability.
Evenings 6-10pm –with prior discussion, schedule permitting
Weekend cover –with prior discussion, schedule permitting
Charging and related information
£15.00 per hour within Eastbourne area.
£18.00 per hour beyond Eastbourne.
Driving service for clients is £0.45 per mile extra
Alzheimers Society Trainings
- Meaningful Communication with People With Dementia
- Behaviour which We May Find Challenging
- Engaging With People with Dementia
- Developing an Understanding of Dementia.
DBS certificate. Fully Insured.
A member of the Support With Confidence scheme
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Sarah Corin
- Service Type:
- Personal Assistants
- Support with Confidence entry, including expertise, experience and background
- Organisation Sector:
- Micro provider
- Registration Category:
- Personal Assistants
- Languages (in addition to English):
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
About This Service
- Male or female:
- For people with:
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Meal preparation
- Pet care
- Household admin
- Help with computers
- Can provide own transport
- Provide transport for social occasions/shopping/events/etc
Support With Confidence
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
This page was last updated on 07 December 2018
Was this information helpful?