Fabee Nursing Home
Accommodation for people over 65 who require nursing or personal care, The service provides personal care and support to people with nursing needs and increasing physical frailty, such as Parkinson's disease and strokes.
- 35 Fearon Road, Hastings, East Sussex, TN34 2DL (directions displayed on map)
- Fabee Nursing Home
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 65+
- For People With:
- Long term neurological condition
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 06 December 2018
Was this information helpful?