List of services
- Social Engagement
- Cleaning and General household chores
- Befriending/Community Access
- Transport to/from appointments and accompanying the individual into the appointment if appropriate
- Light Gardening-grass cutting, tidying flower beds etc.
- Assistance with shopping
Seaford, Newhaven, Peacehaven, Saltdean. Further by arrangement
- Wednesdays 1pm - 4pm
- Thursdays 11am - 4.30pm
Charging and related information
£15 per hour
Mileage charged at 45 pence per mile
I am very interested in the positive effects of social opportunities for individuals who may be isolated, or who would like to socialise more-whether this be going out and about to a venue of the individual’s choice, supporting someone to join a club or
group or just by chatting and reminiscing in the person’s home.
Through my role at the Carers Breaks and Engagement Team I have gained an awareness of the role of informal carers and the fantastic work that they do. I am passionate about supporting people to continue in their caring roles.
BSc Social Work (Hons)- Northumbria University 2008
Post Qualifying Award in Specialist Social Work with Adults-Teesside University 2011.
I am a member of Support With Confidence
- Newhaven, East Sussex
- Seaford, East Sussex
- Peacehaven, East Sussex
- View all 4 locations
- Hilary Ward - Personal Assistant
- Service Type:
- Personal Assistants
- Support with Confidence entry, including expertise, experience and background
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Organisation Sector:
- Micro provider
- Registration Category:
- Personal Assistants
About This Service
- Male or female:
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Providing medical care:
- Doctors' appointments
- Provide transport for social occasions/shopping/events/etc
- Providing personal care:
- Assistance getting out and about
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
- sets standards for registrants' education and training, professional skills, conduct, performance and ethics
- keeps a register of professionals who meet those standards
- approves programmes which professionals must complete to register with HCPC
- takes action when professionals on the Register do not meet their standards
- maintains a list of protected professional titles – only those on the register can use a protected title.
You can check the HCPC register to see if someone is registered.
This page was last updated on 03 December 2018
Was this information helpful?