Our all male service supports those with learning disabilities, mental health and complex needs including challenging behaviours.
We provide the following services:
- Person centred planning
- Support with life and independence skills development
- Support to identify and maintain education placements and/or employment
- Support to identify and attend social and leisure activities
- Up to 24 hour staffing
- Waking night staff
- 9 Sutherland Avenue, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3LT (directions displayed on map)
- Care Management Group
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- cmg.co.uk - Trafalgar House
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 18+
- For People With:
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health needs
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 17 October 2019
Was this information helpful?