List of services
- Social engagements
- Shopping assistance
- Home meal preparation
- Pet walking
- Medication assistance
- Transportation services
- Domestic duties
- Respite care
- Personal care
10m radius of Hastings: Pett, Fairlight, Winchelsea, Guestling, Robertsbridge, Battle, Westfield, Ninfield, Catsfield, Brede
Monday - Friday 09.30 - 17.30
Charging and related information
£12 - £15 per hour dependent on service required.
Should the client require services travelling outside the home such as shopping or social activities mileage will be charged at 45p per mile.
All expense incurred during trips out e.g. Car park fees etc will be invoiced to the client.
My area of interest to work is with the elderly, allowing them the choice to stay as independent and happy in their own home for as long as they can. I enjoy making a difference to peoples lives and consider myself a good listener, patient, supportive with
a good sense of humour.
I’m married, living with my husband, 2 children aged 22 and 14 and our 2 dogs, a cocker spaniel and a Lhasa Apso. Weekends and spare time are spent together wherever possible. We love walking our dogs at the beach, going to the cinema/ theatre/concerts and eating out. I enjoy baking and cooking and love to try out new recipes.
My roles in healthcare have given me a varying range of knowledge and experience.
I have supported the elderly in their own home both professionally and personally. I have assisted with the home-care of my grandmothers therefore I understand how important it is to have the right person coming into your home, showing respect for your home, your dignity and your values. Also to give peace of mind to family members so they can relax knowing you are happily being supported and cared for safely.
- 3 day first aid at work valid until June 2020
- Safeguarding adults under the care act V2 ESCC completed 3rd January 2018
- Moving and handling course ESCC completed 22nd December 2017
- Dementia V3 e learning course completed 10th January 2018
- Responding effectively to the changing behaviours of people with dementia – completed 6th March 2018
- PA course ESCC – completed 23rd March 2018
- Level 2 in food safety ESCC – completed 6th April 2018
- Supporting the use of Medication in social care settings –
- Enhanced DBS check
- Fully insured
I am a member of the Support with Confidence scheme
- Hastings, East Sussex
- Deborah Brock - Personal Assitant
- Service Type:
- Help at home and help to live independently
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
About This Service
- All day
- Male or female:
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Meal preparation
- Pet care
- Level of service:
- Respite care
- Provide transport for social occasions/shopping/events/etc
- Providing personal care:
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing and undressing
- Personal hygiene/ continence
- Help with eating
- Assistance getting out and about
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
This page was last updated on 17 July 2018
Was this information helpful?