Shift.ms – A forum and social network for people with multiple sclerosis. We want to give you:
– Reduced isolation, anxiety and depression
– The ability to come to terms with diagnosis and adapt to life with MS
– Greater knowledge and confidence to make positive choices about health, lifestyle and the future
On our website you can share your story or ask MSers about their own experiences or treatment. See what resources we have for all stages of the MS journey. Join the community to chat to other MSers online, see who's near you and arrange meet ups.
There's a section for those newly diagnosed which includes guidance on how to explain MS to your family and friends.
Founded by MSers, for MSers, we support many thousands of recently diagnosed people across the world as they make sense of MS. It’s independent and it’s free.
- East Sussex
- Service Type:
- Help for people with health problems
- Organisation Sector:
- Health Conditions:
- MS (Multiple sclerosis) / MNDs (Motor Neurone Diseases)
This page was last updated on 25 April 2018
Was this information helpful?