I can help you with:
- Cleaning, tidying, washing, ironing and organising, as well as tackling larger tasks like spring cleaning
- Cooking and internet shopping
- Shopping and other errands on your behalf
- Accompanying you shopping, to appointments, activities, places of interest, family and friends etc
- General garden maintenance
- The basic needs of household pets and clearing up after them (I’m used to walking large dogs and washing their muddy feet, or fully bathing them when necessary)
I have public liability insurance
5 mile radius of Eastbourne
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday - minimum 2 hour slots
Weekend and evening availability - temporary and regular respite care is possible
Charging and related information
£15 per hour
The plants and animals of the countryside, local history (military and industrial, too), chess, many different kinds of music, what’s on in the news, caring for the planet, poetry, helping victims of crime.
I‘m a member of the National Trust, Sussex Wildlife Trust and Eastbourne Natural History & Archaeological Society
Member of Support with Confidence, training with the curriculum of the Care Certificate, where I took courses in Food Safety in Catering (L2), Moving and Handling of People, and Safeguarding Adults (I have an Advanced DBS Disclosure).
Home computer: Level 2 ECDL Certificate in IT User Skills (QCF) (May 2017)
I am a member of the Support With Confidence scheme
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Charlie Goring
- Service Type:
- Personal Assistants
- Support With Confidence including experience and background
- Registration Category:
- Personal Assistants
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
About This Service
- Male or female:
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Meal preparation
- Pet care
- Help with computers
- Level of service:
- Pop in calls
- Respite care
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
This page was last updated on 11 January 2019
Was this information helpful?