Disabled Person's Bus Pass


The disabled person’s pass is for people of fare paying age (5 and over) who live in England with a qualifying disability.

East Sussex County Council - Using your bus pass explains where and when you can use your card.

If you are disabled and need help to travel, you can also apply for a companion pass which allows someone to travel with you free of charge.

Service Details

East Sussex
East Sussex County Council
Service Type:
Travel and Transport
Organisation Sector:
  • Local government
Client Groups:
  • People with learning disabilities
  • People with a physical disability
  • People with a sensory disability

This page was last updated on 01 February 2019

Leave feedback

This page was last updated on 01 February 2019

Google Map with search results marked


Contact Details

0300 33 09 471