Disabled Person's Bus Pass
The disabled person’s pass is for people of fare paying age (5 and over) who live in England with a qualifying disability.
East Sussex County Council - Using your bus pass explains where and when you can use your card.
If you are disabled and need help to travel, you can also apply for a companion pass which allows someone to travel with you free of charge.
- East Sussex
- East Sussex County Council
- Service Type:
- Travel and Transport
- www.eastsussex.gov.uk - apply for a disabled person's bus pass
- Organisation Sector:
- Local government
- Client Groups:
- People with learning disabilities
- People with a physical disability
- People with a sensory disability
This page was last updated on 01 February 2019
Was this information helpful?