Alfred Davey Court
Alfred Davey Court is a Retirement Living scheme in Brighton with 41 self contained apartments. There are seven two-bedroom flats and 22 one-bedroom flats. All benefit from having their own individual entrance off an internal corridor for added security.
When you’re a resident in one of our Retirement Living schemes you’re provided with a level of support that enables you to remain living independently however, living in a Stonewater property is different to residing in a general needs property. All Retirement Living residents receive the following as part of their tenancy with us:
- A community alarm service for out of hours support (managed 24/7)
- Housing-related support which assists residents to remain independent at home. Our Service Delivery Officers are available to signpost residents to other agencies as needed to help sustain independence.
- Effective housing management and tenancy sustainment services – our Service Delivery Officers can act as mediator between Stonewater, assisting with housing services e.g. rent or problems with neighbours
- Low level support services that provide improved health and wellbeing.
- Health and Safety building checks.
- Alfred Davey Court, Brighton, Brighton, BN1 1TZ (directions displayed on map)
- Service Type:
- Specialist Housing
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 60+
- Your Circumstances:
- Retired adults
This page was last updated on 30 January 2019
Was this information helpful?