Accommodation for people with learning disabilities who require nursing or personal care
- Danemere, Dane Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1DU (directions displayed on map)
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- For People With:
- ABI (acquired brain injury)
- Learning disabilities
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 06 December 2018
Was this information helpful?