Crockstead Farm House
Accommodation for up to five people.
Providing care and support for adults with learning disabilities or autism.
The home is sited in a rural area close to a small town and provides a homely environment for people, with access to a garden.
- Crockstead Farm House, Eastbourne Road, Halland, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8 6PT (directions displayed on map)
- Ridgewood Care Services Ltd
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 18+
- For People With:
- Learning disabilities
- Autism or Asperger's Syndrome
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 18 January 2019
Was this information helpful?