20 Windlesham Road
Accommodation for people with learning disabilities or autism require personal care
The service is situated in a residential area with easy access to local amenities and transport links
- 20 Windlesham Road, Brighton, BN1 3AG (directions displayed on map)
- Brighton & Hove City Council
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults under 65
- For People With:
- Learning disabilities
- Autism or Asperger's Syndrome
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 06 December 2018
Was this information helpful?