19 Leicester Villas
Accommodation for people under 65 with learning disabilities who require personal care
There is single bedroom accommodation and a range of communal facilities residents can use. The service is near Portslade railway station, in a residential area with easy access to local amenities, transport links and the city centre.
- 19 Leicester Villas, Hove, Brighton, BN3 5SP (directions displayed on map)
- Brighton & Hove City Council
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults under 65
- For People With:
- Learning disabilities
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 06 December 2018
Was this information helpful?