- Chailey Heritage Foundation, Haywards Heath Road, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8 4EF (directions displayed on map)
- Chailey Heritage Foundation
- Service Type:
- Day Service(s)
- Client Groups:
- People with learning disabilities
- People with a physical disability
- People with a sensory disability
- Young people
- Young adults aged 16 to 25
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 20 July 2018
Was this information helpful?