We are also fortunate to access many of our onsite facilities, including;
Life Skills Centre - a uniquely modern and vibrant facility offering a creative and alternative learning environment and a thriving social network to those aged 16+ years with a physical and/or learning disability.
Patchwork Farm - Patchwork Farm is a therapeutic care farm that has been specially designed to allow the young people onsite at Chailey Heritage Foundation a unique, hands on, multi-sensory experience with a number of different animals.
Also, to support your health and well-being you are able to access our fitness centre and participate in activities, including; gym, spa, sauna, yoga and hydrotherapy pool. A massage therapist is also available.
We also access the wider community as often as we can, so you will always have a lot of variety in your day.
- Chailey Heritage Foundation, Haywards Heath Road, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8 4EF (directions displayed on map)
- Chailey Heritage Foundation
- Service Type:
- Day Service(s)
- Client Groups:
- People with learning disabilities
- People with a physical disability
- People with a sensory disability
- Young people
- Young adults aged 16 to 25
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 30 May 2019
Was this information helpful?