3 Hampden Terrace
Accommodation for people with autsim and aspergers who require personal care
The building is over three floors which are accessed by a staircase. There is a communal lounge, dining room and kitchen as well as a shower room and a bath room. There are also toilet facilities located close to people's bedrooms.
There are outside spaces that were accessible by residents.
- 3 Hampden Terrace, Lattimer Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 7BL (directions displayed on map)
- Autism & Aspergers Support Ltd
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- For People With:
- Autism or Asperger's Syndrome
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 07 December 2018
Was this information helpful?