Frinton House is a residential service near Bexhill-on-Sea supporting individuals with learning disabilities and autism in a person centred, positive setting.
The team take a flexible approach to meeting individual’s bespoke needs and encourage individuals to fulfill their goals and aspirations; trying new activities, learning new skills and taking holidays.
Individuals can enjoy lots of community and leisure amenities either independently or in groups. This includes swimming, shopping, attending leisure centres and visiting the beaches. Some individuals attend day and evening courses at local colleges to learn new skills, hobbies and interests.
The team are dedicated to supporting greater independence and developing individual’s daily living, social and life skills and individuals have their own areas of responsibility in the running of the home including shopping and cooking.
- En-suite bedrooms
- Good local transport links
- Links with local Colleges
- Pleasant gardens
- Shops close by
- 6 bedrooms with en-suites
- Wheelchair accessible
- 22 Buckhurst Road, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex, TN40 1QE (directions displayed on map)
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- www.consensussupport.com - Frinton House
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Disabled access available
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 18+
- For People With:
- Learning disabilities
- Autism or Asperger's Syndrome
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019
Was this information helpful?