Parris Lawn offers the highest quality care and five-star facilities. Our expert team delivers residential, nursing and dementia care, on a short-term or permanent basis, for up to 62 older people. We also provide sensitive and thoughtful end of life care.
Parris Lawn is all about enjoying personalised care in luxurious surroundings. Living here is whatever your loved one wants it to be. They can fill their day with enjoyable activities, fine food and great company. Or if a quieter pace of life is more fitting, they can relax in the privacy of their individually-styled en-suite bedroom, or enjoy the view from our lovely gardens.
Why Choose Parris Lawn?
- Hotel-style facilities: Parris Lawn has its own bistro café, hair salon and cinema room, plus an array of beautiful lounges.
- Quality 24-hour care: Our highly experienced, dedicated team ensures that your loved one receives care that’s tailored to their unique needs and wishes.
- Enjoy every day: Residents keep busy at Parris Lawn, with outings and entertainment, walks and quizzes.
- A wonderful setting: Parris Lawn is three miles from the bustling town of Lewes, and close to the seaside towns of Brighton and Eastbourne. We overlook the stunning South Downs.
- Warm hospitality: Residents love the range of tempting dishes created by our chef. We cater for a range of dietary needs.
- 39 Harvard Road, Ringmer, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8 5HH (directions displayed on map)
- Caring Homes Healthcare Group Ltd
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- www.caringhomes.org - Parris Lawn
- Organisation Sector:
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults under 65
- Adults 65+
- For People With:
- Physical disabilities
- Dementia or Alzheimer's
- Vision impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Speech impairment
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards to be respected, involved in your care and support, and told what is happening at every stage.
This page was last updated on 13 December 2018
Was this information helpful?