The Silver Line
The Silver Line is the only free confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Our specially trained helpline staff
- Offer telephone and letter friendship schemes where we match volunteers with older people based on their interests
- Hold facilitated group calls where people with shared interests can discuss topics that interest them with a wider group
- Provide information and advice
- Help callers to connect people with local services in their area.
- Offer regular friendship calls.
- Protect and support older people who are suffering abuse and neglect
No question is too bid, no problem too small, and no need to be alone.
- The Silver Line
- Service Type:
- Primary Client Group:
- Older People
- Organisation Sector:
- Client Groups:
- Adults 55+
This page was last updated on 20 August 2018
Was this information helpful?