Age UK East Sussex - Home Support
A reliable trustworthy and friendly service that can help you or your loved ones to live independently at home
About this service
When some of the usual household chores and everyday tasks start to become more difficult, we could all do with a little help. Our Home Support service allows you or your loved ones to remain independent at home by providing practical help with a range of tasks.
What does the service offer?
- General cleaning such as vacuuming carpets, dusting, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens and changing bedding
- Cleaning cupboards and interior windows
- Companionship - if you would like someone to accompany you to appointments or just sit with you and enjoy a chat over a cup of tea
- Snack preparation
- Collecting prescriptions
- Laundry & ironing
- Dog Walking
How the service works
We will carry out a free home visit to discuss your needs and together agree a tailored work plan. We will then introduce you to a carefully selected Home Support worker.
All our Home Support workers are employed by Age UK East Sussex; we do not use agency staff. All carry a photo ID card, have been police checked, are fully insured and receive ongoing training to ensure their work is of the highest standard.
The service operates between 9am to 4pm Mondays to Fridays in Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne.
Is there a cost?
There is a cost for this service.
- Hastings, East Sussex
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Bexhill, East Sussex
- Age UK East Sussex
- Service Type:
- Help at home and help to live independently
- Client Groups:
- Adults 55+
- Meals / Food preparation / Shopping:
- Help with food preparation at home
- Help with shopping
The following documents related to this service are available for download:
This page was last updated on 08 February 2019
Was this information helpful?