Right at Home Mid Sussex
Whether you need the occasional home care visit for a little extra help around the house, assistance recovering from a hospital stay, or full time live-in care, we are here to support your needs.
Right at Home Mid Sussex only chooses the best CareGivers through a stringent recruitment process. Each CareGiver is motivated to make a real difference, and is selected for their caring nature, reliability and character. All are given comprehensive training before being matched to a client, so you and your relatives can relax, knowing you are in safe hands.
With minimum standard visits of 1 hour, our care is focused on each client, without the pressure of having to rush off elsewhere, and is tailored so that we can genuinely meet the needs and goals of the individual. This may be recovery from illness, injury or an operation, living with an age-related condition or a chronic disease, help with medication, assisting with bedtime routines, pet care or simply just being there for a chat and a game of cards!
We are based just outside Burgess Hill, and cover the whole of the Mid Sussex area, as well as reaching up to East Grinstead in the north of the county, and Lewes and Uckfield to the east.
Right at Home Mid Sussex will go the extra mile, to make sure that you have the support, independence and companionship you deserve.
- Suite 4B, Lion House, SM Tidy Industrial Estate, Ditchling, East Sussex, BN6 8SG (directions displayed on map)
- Becalm Quality Care Ltd
- Service Type:
- Help at home and help to live independently
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- A contracted service:
- Contracted to provide homecare the council needs in particular areas of the county. The service will have been through a quality assurance process and meet the criteria set by the council.
- Personal Care:
- Bathing and Showering
- Personal Hygiene / Continence
- Foot and Hand Care
- Dressing and Undressing
- Medication Help
- Services available:
- Night sitting / care
- Home care
- Carers respite
- Client Groups:
- People with a physical disability
- People with a sensory disability
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 04 March 2019
Was this information helpful?