List of services
- Preparing meals in the home
- Medication assistance
- Pet walking
- Personal care
- Shopping assistance
- Domestic duties
Eastbourne, Polegate, Seaford, East Dean, Pevensey, West Ham, Hailsham
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Charging and related information
Rate £16.00 per hour - Tasks that require personal care, medication support, supporting with moving and handling
High rate £18.50 per hour: - Tasks that require working with clients who are at high risk of self-harm, unpredictable behaviour and substance misuse - managing risk.
Bank Holidays rate £30.00 per hour. - We can discuss this but taken an average of hourly rates.
Miles: First 3 miles are free, then £0.45 per mile
- Mileage is not included in the above rates.
- I have knowledge and experience working with adults who have acquired brain injuries, substance misuse and mental health provision and services.
- Supporting adults to engage
- De - Cluttering
I hold a City & Guilds in Social Care.
I have good knowledge of local resources and services that I have built up over many years of working within Adult Social Care.
I am aware that clients can often be in crisis situations and will need to negotiate and plan for future care needs or changes in their lifestyle or living arrangements.
Assessing personal risk and risk to service users is also required and the need to negotiating with family, friends and other agencies to minimise this risk.
Review and evaluation of care plans with users with complex needs.
Good communication with fellow workers, agencies, managers, clients and carers and recording information accurately for others to follow clearly is import in the position of manager a service.
I have knowledge of current legislation, NHS and Community Care Act, National Assistance Act, Housing Act, Carers Act Direct Payments, Safeguarding and the policy for supporting vulnerable adults.
I know knowledge of the Mental Health Act and the Care Pathway Approach.
I am a member of Support with Confidence scheme
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Westham, East Sussex
- Seaford, East Sussex
- View all 6 locations
- Gerry Kennedy - Personal Assistant
- Service Type:
- Personal Assistants
- Support With Confidence entry including experience
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
About This Service
- Bank holidays
- Male or female:
- For people with:
- Challenging behaviour
- Addiction or substance misuse
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Pet care
- Household admin
- Help with computers
- Providing medical care:
- Doctors' appointments
- Hospital/Clinic appointments
- Level of service:
- Sitting service
- Can provide own transport
- Full driving licence
- Provide transport for social occasions/shopping/events/etc
- Providing personal care:
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing and undressing
- Can use hoist
- Personal hygiene/ continence
- Assistance getting out and about
- Medication assistance and prescription collection etc
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
This page was last updated on 11 January 2019
Was this information helpful?