The PA service I offer aims to enhance your quality of life and promote independence:
List of services
- General Domestic Duties
- Home Meal Preparation: Preparation of food and support to cook.
- Medication Assistance: Accompanying to medical appointments
- Shopping Assistance: food and clothes shopping, trips with clients to town or shopping centre, garden centres etc.
- Social Engagement Activities: Support at social clubs, gym etc. Visits to family, friends, one to one engagement in activities.
- Transport Provision: Transport to hospital and doctors appointments, social clubs etc.
- Other services may be offered and provided after discussion and agreement by both parties.
Bexhill on Sea
Tuesdays and Thursdays : 09.00 - 16.30. Limited availability.
Charging and related information
Minimum 2 hours per visit.
Weekdays from £14.00 per hour and £10.00 per half hour
Mileage: £0.45 per mile
Important information - Extra costs when escorting a client (e.g. public transport, food, tickers to an event) are at the client's expense.
Experience of working with people with disability, mental health and dementia, their carers and family.
I enjoy light gardening, visiting gardens, most crafts, gentle cycling, walking our small dog and cat.
- Bexhill, East Sussex
- Sue Hollands - Personal Assistant
- Service Type:
- Personal Assistants
- Support with Confidence entry, including experience and background
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
- Registration Category:
- Personal Assistants
About This Service
- Age band:
- Adults 18+
- Male or female:
- For people with:
- Physical disability
- Learning disability
- Mental health needs
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Meal preparation
- Pet care
- Providing medical care:
- Doctors' appointments
- Hospital/Clinic appointments
- Can provide own transport
- Full driving licence
- Provide transport for social occasions/shopping/events/etc
- Providing personal care:
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing and undressing
- Personal hygiene/ continence
- Help with eating
- Assistance getting out and about
- Medication assistance and prescription collection etc
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
This page was last updated on 06 March 2019
Was this information helpful?