List of services
- Preparing meals
- Medication Assistance
- Pet Services
- Personal Care
- Shopping Assistance
- Social Engagement
- Domestic Duties
- End of Life Care
Eastbourne and a radius of 5 miles E.g. Pevensey Bay - East Dean
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Charging and related information
Starting at £15.00 per hour
Specialist Care £20.00 per hour
Mileage charged at 45p per mile
Sleep nights starting from £120.00
I have specific training and experience with older people services and I am qualified in End of Life care. I also have experience in Dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, End of Life care and various others.
I have experience of 23 years in care work ranging from Mental Health, Foster Care, Working with young adults and end of life care - I love my work.
I have worked for East Sussex County Council as a support worker in Mental Health and older people services'. I have also been an assistant social worker in the leaving care/fostering team. I also worked with a private company for young adults.
- Diploma Level 3 Social Care (OCN)
- Level 2 End of Life Care (NCFE)
- Level 2 Health & Safety (OCN)
- A member of the Support with Confidence Scheme.
- Tiki Southgate - Personal Assistant
- Service Type:
- Personal Assistants
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
- Registration Category:
- Personal Assistants
About This Service
- Age band:
- Adults 65+
- Adults 18+
- Younger people 16-25
- Male or female:
- For people with:
- Mental health needs
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Meal preparation
- Pet care
- Household admin
- Providing medical care:
- End of life/palliative care
- Level of service:
- Respite care
- Provide transport for social occasions/shopping/events/etc
- Providing personal care:
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing and undressing
- Personal hygiene/ continence
- Help with eating
- Assistance getting out and about
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
This page was last updated on 16 August 2018
Was this information helpful?