List of services
Personal assistant with public liability insurance
- Gardening - flowerbed services (seasonal), weed, plant, trim, etc
- Light care help - as a companion, chaperone, cook, light cleaning, basic admin/pc help, pet care if required
- Driver (with business insurance) - shopping, appointments, outings, errands, travel
- Organising - spring cleaning, de-cluttering, re-arranging or just a tidy up.
Eastbourne & 10 miles surrounding area (min 2hrs work)
Will travel further with advanced planning in UK or Abroad
Monday - Friday 10.30 - 5.30
Charging and related information
£15.00 per hour within Eastbourne area.
£18.00 per hour surrounding outer areas of Eastbourne.
Driving service for clients is £0.45 per mile extra
All after hours & trips/travel services are negotiable and need planning.
PA, Light care home help, Pet Walking and Feeding, Admin/Basic PC skills, Draw/Paint, Sew, Garden, Cook, Cut Hair and Nails, Drive a Car and Travel.
I like children and have a son.
I love Animals and birds, Plants and Wildlife/nature, Music and Dancing, Places of Interest, Antiques and Architecture
I have a great interest in gardening, all self taught and now mentor or train.
I like to be organised with things in their place, be clean and tidy.
Many years of life experiences, general knowledge, sense of humour, caring, empathy, responsible, reliable, organised, honest, understanding, fair, creative, practical and can cook.
Carer with Agency for 4 years in Eastbourne with all training & now gardening.
PA accredited with Support With Confidence, DBS checked and certificates all in place and renewals training done when required regularly.
Carer for my father for 3 years before he passed away in 2002. I now care for my mother, who is still living independently and pop in most evenings to help and company, with minimum care at present.
A member of the Support with Confidence Scheme.
- Jane Routledge - Personal Assistant
- Service Type:
- Personal Assistants
- Support With Confidence entry including background
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
- Registration Category:
- Personal Assistants
About This Service
- Male or female:
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Household admin
- Help with computers
- Full driving licence
- Provide transport for social occasions/shopping/events/etc
- Providing personal care:
- Assistance getting out and about
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
This page was last updated on 11 January 2019
Was this information helpful?