My ethos is to assist and enhance the lives of individuals in or out of the home. This includes supporting clients in identifying what is meaningful to them and create, promote and maintain a positive relationship with carers and families to achieve the best possible quality of life for clients. I offer a support service catered to your individual needs.
• Transport Provision
• Administrative Assistance
• Social Engagement
• Shopping Assistance
• Pet Services
• Garden activities
• Meal preparation and assistance
• Small DIY projects around the home.
• Medication assistance
• Other services may be offered after discussion and agreement by both parties.
12 mile radious from Hailsham
Monday to Sunday: 08:00 - 18:00
Charging and related information
Hours are calculated Mondays to Fridays at £15.00 per hour and £10 per half hour
• Mileage is calculated at 45p per mile
• Saturdays are calculated at £18 per hour and £13 per half hour
• Bank Holidays and Sundays are calculated at £20 per hour and £16 per half hour
*Important Information - Tickets for the Personal Assistant escorting the client on public transport or to an event are at the client's expense
I served in the Royal Navy for 8 years after which I moved back to the Hailsham area where I have worked in customer facing roles and I am currently employed in the health care industry.
I am a member of the Support with Confidence scheme
- Hailsham, East Sussex
- Scott Groves - Personal Assistant
- Service Type:
- Personal Assistants
- Support with Confidence entry, including experience and expertise
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Support with Confidence (SWC)
- Registration Category:
- Personal Assistants
- Organisation Sector:
- Micro provider
About This Service
- Male or female:
- Providing household care:
- General help around the house
- Meal preparation
- Pet care
- Household admin
- Providing medical care:
- Doctors' appointments
- Hospital/Clinic appointments
- Can provide own transport
- Provide transport for social occasions/shopping/events/etc
The Support with Confidence scheme is run by East Sussex County Council Trading Standards and Adult Social Care.
All services are vetted and approved on grounds of quality, safety, and training before being approved as a member of the scheme.
This page was last updated on 29 November 2018
Was this information helpful?