Rookery Hove is located in Hove. We support 13 males and females aged between 18-35 on the autistic spectrum, including Asperger's Syndrome and individuals with complex mental health needs.
The services provided at Rookery Hove promote independence and life skills, whilst getting our residents ready for moving on.
- Single bedrooms
- Fully equipped bathrooms
- Two communal lounges where individuals can socialise
- IT suite where residents can develop their computer skills
- Kitchen designed to assist individuals in improving their cooking skills
- Fully enclosed garden which offers a safe and tranquil environment
- A lift that provides access to every floor
Our multidisciplinary team at Rookery Hove includes a Psychologist and PBS Practitioner.
- 22-24 Sackville Gardens, Hove, Brighton, BN3 4GH (directions displayed on map)
- Priory Adult Care
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Your Age Group:
- Adults 18-30
- For People With:
- Mental health needs
- Autism or Asperger's Syndrome
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 20 December 2018
Was this information helpful?