Sussex Mental Healthline
A telephone service offering support and information to anyone experiencing mental health problems including stress, anxiety and depression. The service is also available to carers and healthcare professionals. You do not need an appointment.
- We are a service available to anyone concerned about their own mental health or that of a relative or friend.
- We provide support for people experiencing distress.
- Although we are not a counselling service, all our operators are prepared to listen and help callers to identify and clarify their immediate problems and to explore ways of coping or suggest alternative avenues of help
- East Sussex
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Service Type:
- Help people live healthy lives
- Health Conditions:
- Mental health issues
This page was last updated on 11 April 2019
Was this information helpful?