Tax Help for Older People
Tax Help for Older People is a service provided by the charity Tax Volunteers, offering free, independent and expert help and advice on personal tax matters to people approaching 60 or over on low incomes (less than £20,000 per year).
- help with any personal tax problem, no matter how complex or minor it may seem
- check PAYE notices of coding
- help with form filling, including self-assessment forms
- help with reclaiming an overpayment of tax
- help you reply to a letter from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- help to put things right
- talk to HMRC on the client's behalf and appeal or complain if necessary
Many clients contact us on retirement or following bereavement when tax matters can get complicated.
- East Sussex
- Tax Volunteers
- Service Type:
- Advice and Information
- Client Groups:
- Adults 60+
- Organisation Sector:
Cost & Availability
This page was last updated on 30 April 2019
Was this information helpful?