Gensing Rest Home
Accommodation for people who require nursing or personal care and have mental health conditions, physical disabilities, or substance misuse problems.
- 76-78 London Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6AS (directions displayed on map)
- Gensing Rest Home
- Service Type:
- Residential Homes and Nursing Homes
- Accreditation Scheme Membership:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Addictions / substance misuse:
- For People With:
- Physical disabilities
- Mental health needs
- Addiction or who misuse substances
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a non-departmental public body established to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
Their role is to check whether hospitals, care homes, GPs, dentists, and care services delivered in your home are meeting national standards.
This page was last updated on 06 December 2018
Was this information helpful?